Re: Show Cars

To: PSchlo6269@aol.com
Subject: Re: Show Cars
From: Zink <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 11:42:35 -0500
Cc: rdaniels@snet.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
PSchlo6269@aol.com wrote:

> I'm new to the "Triumph List".  Could someone tell me what in the good
> Christ
> is going on here?  I owned a TR about 35 years ago, and now have time
> to give
> proper attention to owning one again.  I signed on to your list to get
> back
> on the learning curve and found an afternoon TV talkshow brawl.  What
> gives?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Paul Schlough

Paul,

Unfortunateely you picked a rather rare day on the list.  Generally we
discuss tech problems, and once and a while diverge into more humorous
areas,  But every once in a great while, someone wants to be South end
of a Northbound mule.  Hang in there it gets better than it was this
weekend.

Larry Zink
1964 Spitfire4
Houston