audible buzzers

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: audible buzzers
From: "Perry T. Hammock" <phammock@ivy.tec.in.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 14:37:55 -0500
Checked the JC Whitney catalog last night.  They have two flasher units tha
would probabaly accomplish this buzzer thread goal.  One is a much louder
flasher that is intended for hearing impaired drivers (wish they had something
for brain impaired drivers).  The other is some sort of loud chime flasher -
like the left your lights on thing.  They would directly replace your flasher
units.  Both were less than ten bucks.
Perry Hammock
TR3A

PS If you think its bad to have your TR mistaken for an MG, I was just out at
lunch (with a business client - sold them) and was asked if my TR3A was a
VOLKSWAGEN!!!!