Re: Bench Bleeding M/C TR6

To: DUHART JOHN <duhart@symbol.com>
Subject: Re: Bench Bleeding M/C TR6
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 08:39:16 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
DUHART JOHN wrote:

> I was getting ready to install my rebuilt M/C from Apple
> last night when I decided to read the installation
> instructions that came with it.  They recommend 'Bench
> Bleeding' the unit before you install it.

>         What is Bench Bleeding?

Step right up, read all about it!

You'll find an article on precisely this topic, that I think
will probably answer at least your first round of questions,
at http://www.vtr.org/maintain/brake-bench-bleeding.html

Thanks to Peter Zaborski for writing the article!

--ken
VTR WWW Maintainer -- http://www.vtr.org

PS:  Membership has its privileges, too...
     http://www.vtr.org/brochure

--
Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com
Sanders, PTP2-A001          |