Re: SB42 Signed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: SB42 Signed
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 23:24:41 +0200
Cc: b-e.lindh@swipnet.se, odd.hedberg@bigfoot.com
Congratualtions to all You auto fans in California!
We're closely monitoring Your progress in this, since it will
probably be coming our way shortly, as does everything else
California blesses the automotive world with. Catalysts,
electric propulsion, Hot Rods, Baywatch... ;-), Unleaded
petrol depleted fuels etc...  ;-)))
Hoorrayy from us in Sweden!
Yours
/Odd