Re: "gutless diesel Spits"

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: "gutless diesel Spits"
From: triumph_tr4@ridgecrest.ca.us (Darrell Leach)
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 22:08:19 -0800
Posted-date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 22:01:37 -0700 (PDT)
>Richard the cruel writes:
>
>>Nooooooooooo, I was calling my car gutless, your car was the diesel!!! :-)
>
> :-)
>
>>I'd never thought of using that engine, Hmmm a friends Dad has 3 of them
>>engines and only one Daimler 250 V8 saloon, Now will he sell a spare engine I
>>wonder!!! :-)

Any body remember the project from the late 70's envolving a Spitfire
and a Kabota three cylinder diesel?  60 MPG on the highway.

So Long,

Darrell Leach,   KD6LRC   DM-15,   Ridgecrest, Ca
  email: Triumph_TR4@ridgecrest.ca.us
         http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~token/PAGE1.html
1962 TR-4 (CT5368LO)  Everyday
1962 TR-4 (CT13108L)
1965 Spitfire Mk 2
1967 Spitfire Mk 3   In work, lots of 1500 stuff
Keeper of the TR-4 List, Version 2.0 availible.