GT6/Spit dumb questions

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6/Spit dumb questions
From: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV
Date: 8 Oct 97 12:54:16
OK, here we go ...

1)  Does the GT6-3 have an air dam as stock?  (Mine doesn*t.)  Does said damn
air dam
have a benefit for radiator cooling, and is it interchangeable w/a Spit 1500
air dam?

2)  My GT6 has a driver*s side footwell light burning constantly when the lights
are on.  Is this correct?  What*s it for?

3)  Is the GT6 brake servo interchangeable w/that of a TR6?  Mine*s missing, and
I can probably locate a TR6 servo for rebuild if they are the same unit.  And
who might
do rebuilds, which are presumably cheaper than new?

4)  If I were to have an alignment shop take the positive camber out of the
front
of my Spitfire (before it ruins my new tires), would I have to bring them the
extra shims,
or are they likely to have them?

--
Martin Secrest