Re: Audible buzzer

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Audible buzzer
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 21:31:54 -0400
Maybe I'm missing something here, but what could be easier or clear to
understand than "if the lever is down (& rpm's) o/d is in, and if the
lever is up (& rpm's) the o/d is out"?
Now I've left the choke out, turn signal blinking and left a set of keys
dangling from the trunk lock for miles but I've always pretty much known
the state of my o/d. So how about a "choke on" light or "your spare keys
are still in the trunk lock" light?  Or a "you left your briefcase on the
kitchen table" light. Now, that'd be useful!

Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
'75 TR6  CF38690UO
'75 TR6  CF37325U