Ad: Triumph 2.5PI for sale in Coventry

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Ad: Triumph 2.5PI for sale in Coventry
From: Egil Kvaleberg <egil@kvaleberg.no>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 15:04:46 GMT
By request, I'm forwarding this advertisement:

    I've got a 1973 2.5PI saloon, automatic. Originally registered to a
    Triumph service dept employee, who owned it until two and a half years
    ago. Geniune 80,000 miles, Very FSH, all MOTs, original Triumph
    Passport. Factory Twin Carb conversion. MOT failure on rear subframe.
    It's too good to lose, but it needs restoration. I can't handle the
    work, and I need to sell it to someone who cares. Folding money in the
    order of five hundred pounds. (06/10/1997)

I understand the car is located in Coventry, UK. Other than that, I have
no further information about the car. Please direct any requests directly to:
Barneyx@aol.com

Egil
--
Email: egil@kvaleberg.no Voice: +47 22523641, 92022780 Fax: +47 22525899
Snail: Egil Kvaleberg, Husebybakken 14A, 0379 Oslo, Norway