Re: Engine tear-down stanfd problem

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Engine tear-down stanfd problem
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 21:06:35 -0400
Adam,
Maybe I've been going about it the wrong way, but it works. I install the
crank and rear oil seal housing on the bench, then install the rear
plate. The arms on the engine stand bolt up to the plate using long bolts
and heavy washers available at most any hardware store.
Hope this helps,
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
'75 TR6  CF38690UO