Re: Skyline Drive - Front Royal - TR3

To: brooks@belcotech.com, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Skyline Drive - Front Royal - TR3
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 12:32:10 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 10/6/97 8:29:32 AM, brooks@belcotech.com wrote:

>As my family and I were on the final leg of our week long trip (2,500 miles
>in the SAAB, not the TR3) we took the time to cruise and enjoy the twisties
>of the Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive, thinking about how wonderful
>these roads would be in our TR3 (or Norton.)  As we left Skyline drive in
>Front Royal, VA, we passed a very nice Signal Red TR3, with a white hood
>stick cover.
>
>Was this anyone on the list?  Nice looking car, perfect day.  Sorry we
>couldn't catch your attention.
>
>Jack Brooks
Jack and the "list"
It was probably a reminant of the Shenandoah Valley British Car Club's show
at Ridgeview Park in Waynesboro, VA on Saturday. By the way does anyone on
the list know the winners? I couldn't stay for the banquet.
Ken Nachman
Richmond (VA) Triumph Register
'74 TR6 (one of 35 at the show - all in one class!)
'57 TR3 (one of a dozen TR3s - but only 2 small mouths)