damage from towing - flatbed

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, libertyc@erols.com
Subject: damage from towing - flatbed
From: Gary Oehrle <oehrle@cadence.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 09:22:36 -0700 (PDT)
to all

I did two flatbed tows in the past two weeks.
no damage on the spoiler or exhaust  but they did damage
the frame on the TR6.  first on the tie down bracket on the
back and then to the end of the frame.

I am talking to them now about repairs.

so be sure to check after towing for damage.

Gary Oehrle
oehrle@cadence.com
408-450-6521