TR6 conversion

To: rem9@cornell.edu
Subject: TR6 conversion
From: WINDOWSEET@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 17:09:58 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Russ;

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate your ideas on the high revving GT6+
engine and what you say certainly makes sense. I was planning on using a
lightened flywheel, but not necessarily one as light as the Tilton since this
is a daily driver and I don't want to sacrifice too much driveablility.  I
figured the TR6 would give me more HP with less stress using a hotter cam and
Webers with the stepped manifold. You have given me food for thought. I plan
to do the engine rebuild over the winter months and I am compiling the data
on the engine now. Hopefully, some others with experience in this swap can
add their $.02 and I can decide which direction to go.

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Winnipeg MB Canada