Re: TR6 Turn Indicator Signals

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 Turn Indicator Signals
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 14:57:55 -0700
I have just reassembled my steering column.  Without going into too much
detail - unless requested - I would suggest that there are two possible
reason that your indicators don't reset:

1.   The return clip on the steering column shaft is worn.
2.   The arm on the indicators that are supposed to connect with the return
clip are worn.

Either one or both are worn to a point that they don't connect and thus
reset your indicators.

You'll probably have to remove the indicator switch and do a visual check.

Dave
San Diego,
1970 TR6 RHD PI CP51649