Re: SurreyTop pictures

To: Zempel_David@spmm.lmms.lmco.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: SurreyTop pictures
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 21:27:39 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-10-02 10:22:25 EDT, Zempel_David@spmm.lmms.lmco.com
writes:

<< does anybody care to propose any guidelines.  You know
 what kinds of details would be of interest for the surreytop.  I wouldn't
want
 to do this, and miss that one shot that is crucial to the documentation.

 Dave Zempel
 '63 TR4 SurreyTop
 Sunnyvale, CA.

Welllll DAve, what we'd really like to see is one of those detailed Low Rider
Mag type shots.  You know, lots of clevage, tight short, shorts, hand on hip,
bending over, pointing at a detail on the surrey top with a long pink
fingernail,  Oh yeah, and a real nice smile too.
Bob Paul