San Diego British Car Day

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: San Diego British Car Day
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 97 09:15:21 PDT
        The 19th Annual San Diego British Car Day and Picnic
will be held on Sunday Oct 5, 1997 at Fairbrook Farms in the
San Diego North County's community of Bonsall.  The show will run
from 10am - 3pm. It is being organized by the San Diego British
Car Club Council.

        Entry fee is $15 at the gate, no charge for walk-ins.
There will be awards for best of Marque, Peoples Choice, etc.

        Fairbrooks Farm is located on South Mission Road near
State Highway 76, which connects Interstates 5 and 15.  The show-field
area is approximately 5 acres in area, offering ample and gracious space
for the event.

Directions:  From I-5 at Oceanside, go East on 76 (Mission Ave) about
12 miles.  Turn left on South Mission Road at signalized intersection.
The site is 1/4 mile on the right.

>From I-15, 13 miles north of Escondido or 11 miles south of Temecula,
go west on 76 (Pala Rd) 4.5 miles.  Turn right on South Mission Road
at signalized intersection.  The site is 1/4 mile on the right.

        There were over 120 British cars at the event  last year (Triumphs,
Austins, MGs, Jags, Healeys, Sunbeams, TVRs, Morgans, etc).  It was
a fun event.  Hope to see you there.  Pam and I will be there, with
"triumphs@autox.team.net" in the Rags' window (red TR6 with BIG Panasports).

        Shane Ingate in San Diego