Re: Quaife

To: Joe Worsley <worsley@ebicom.net>
Subject: Re: Quaife
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwartz@encad.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 1997 08:37:30 -0700
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> Do you know if there is a posi available for the TR8.  I tried a couple
> of distributors I found on the net but thjy said there wasn't one for
>any of the TR's.
>
> Joe Worsley
> 80 TR8
> 72 TR6
**********************************
As far as I know, the TR8 uses the same carrier as the TR6.  Moss still
list's the Quaife for the TR6 but they want around $1400!  You might want
to, if your really serious, contact Quaife directly in the U.K.  I had the
most luck that way.  Andy Chivers is the person I delt with and was I very
satisfied.  Should be a lot cheaper than other houses, and they will ship
direct - Ordered mine and it was on my doorstep 2 days later!

     RT Quaife Engineering Ltd.
     Vestry Road,
     Otford,
     Sevenoaks,
     Kent TN14 5EL
     Great Britain

     The phone number is +44 1732 741144
         fax             +44 1732 741555

Barry Schwartz in San Diego, CA

Bschwartz@encad.com
72-V6/5sp Spitfire ( daily driver )
70 GT6+ ( when I don't drive the Spitfire )
70 (sorta) Spitfire ( project )
73  Ford Courier ( parts hauler )