Re: Quafie (was TR-4 Diff stuff)

To: bschwartz@encad.com
Subject: Re: Quafie (was TR-4 Diff stuff)
From: WINDOWSEET@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 21:53:02 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
So, Barry;

Are you telling me that the space in the carrier is smaller on the 3.27 rear
and that the Quiafe can be machined to fit the smaller space? That sounds
doable to me but I wonder why Quaife doesn't offer it both ways? Seems to me
that there would be a lot more non-overdrive cars around....or am I wrong on
that? Thanks for the encouraging information. I'd hate to put all that work
into the redesign of my GT6+ rear suspension and then end up with a twitchy
stock rear end. I can stand the cost of the Quaife and modifying it but I'm
not interested in overdrive.

Thanks again;

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"