Re: TR6 Rear Reflectors for 70 and 71 MY

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 Rear Reflectors for 70 and 71 MY
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 08:35:13 -0400
"Triumph's Rear Reflex Reflector Campaign (Technical Service Bulletin No.
1-C-6, May 1970, Campaign Number CCL693; for cars with Serial Nos. CC 50958
to CC 52453) dealt with the recall for and installation of the reflectors."

Several months ago, I corresponded with a fellow on the west coast on this
subject and seem to recall that the campaign extended part way into 1971
model-year production. My car (built Jan 14, 1971) has the reflectors, but
I wonder when the cut-off was. Co-incident with this, are there different
taillamps available for early and late cars? (Not to put too fine a point
on a restoration.)

If anyone has a copy of this bulletin, I'd love to get a copy of it for my
files.

Phil Barnes
peb3@cornell.edu
'71 TR6  CC61193L (20 year owner)