Humour

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Humour
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 1997 08:46:18 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
--Boundary_[ID_q9b2Hzv3DieF1AIXXC6j4Q]

Once again, those without a sense of humour delete now and I humbly
appologise!!! :-)

--Boundary_[ID_q9b2Hzv3DieF1AIXXC6j4Q]

THE MARATHONER

                       -----------------

This woman was having an affair during the day while her husband

was at work. One day she was in bed with her boyfriend and she

heard her husband's car pull in the driveway. She yelled at the

boyfriend "Hurry! Grab your clothes and jump out the window

my husband is home early!"

The boyfriend looked out the window and said, "I can't jump

out the window! It's raining like hell out there!"

She said, "If my husband catches us in here, he will kill both

of us!" So the boyfrind grabs his clothes and and jumps out the

window! When he landed outside he was in the middle of a

"running Marathon" so he started running along beside the

others only he was still in the nude, carrying  his clothes

on his arm.

One of the runners asked him, "Do you always run in the nude?"

He answered, while gasping for air, "Oh yes, It feels so free

having the air blow over your skin while you are running."

The other runner then asked the nude man, "Do you always

run carrying your clothes on your arm?"

The nuddy answered breathessly, "Oh yes, that way I can get dressed

at the end of the run and get in my car to go home!"

The runner then asked, "Do you always wear a condom when you run?"

The nuddy answered, "Only if it's raining."

--Boundary_[ID_q9b2Hzv3DieF1AIXXC6j4Q]--