Re: TRF

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net.wgcinet>
Subject: Re: TRF
From: "Tom Gentry "<TGENTR@wgc.woodward.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 16:04:00 -0500
>>"Reluctance to enter the modern age (ie live order system, web site)"

>>"Entering the modern age takes an investment in time & cash that Charles
may feel is better spent elsewhere."

And now for something completely different:  A thread where people with
20+ year old cars complain that their parts suppliers aren't keeping up
with modern technology!

No malice intended, gentlemen, it just struck me as highly ironic.  I'm
a computer network administrator myself, but I love low-tech machines.

BTW, PC Week just named my company #9 in the Fast-Track 500 for
technological trendsetting.  Now if I can just stop patting myself on
the back and get back to work...

Tom Gentry
Life is too short to drive boring cars!