Re: Need suggestion for auto transport L.A. to Portland,OR

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Need suggestion for auto transport L.A. to Portland,OR
From: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 09:12:14 -0500
>>>>> "rjl6n" == rjl6n  <rjl6n@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu> writes:

    rjl6n> One would hope, but better to be safe than sorry.
    rjl6n> I'd be surprised if the Ryder trucks had provisions
    rjl6n> for tie downs and I'd bet they'd be unhappy if they
    rjl6n> found that you'd drilled holes in the floor.

The Ryder I just helped a friend move with had tie down hooks
on the floor and on the sides (recessed "D"-rings on the
sides, and slots for "T" hooks on the floor).  I don't know if
they're standardized all over the country, though...
                                                        -MM