Spit Hood & door FREE

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spit Hood & door FREE
From: "Sean Johnson" <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 97 15:01:38 -24000
I have a flame red (orange) hood and passenger door from a '79 Spitfire that
I need to get rid of.  The hood has a little damage around the drivers side
latch; the door has a little surface rust at the bottom trailing corner.

price?,.. Free!  I don't have the room for them in my garage anymore.

I live in Cincinnati, Ohio.  513-561-8643

I'll try and hold onto these until the local British Car Day July 13, but
they go to the scrap yard thereafter.

If you know someone not on the list who might be interested, please call them!

regards,

Sean Johnson