Re: TR4 Originality Questions

To: "Bruce T. Clough" <cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil>
Subject: Re: TR4 Originality Questions
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 1997 11:27:33 -0700
Cc: Triumph News Group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Scratch my comments on the front support tubes...  I'm going to check my
memory...  and try to look at old photos... I DON'T remember them being
black... but I could be wrong...  I will get back to you.

In regards to being ANAL...

I applaud your efforts to try to put together something official.  In my
mind, it's only "ANAL" when some judge is making these determinations
off the top of his head...  without true research like yours...

By doing this research....  You will know what to look for... and you
WILL know where there were oddities... so that when you see a white disc
wheel, for example, you will NOW know that this is possible...

BRAVO!  If you can make the material available to TR owners... that
would be great.

(Personally, I get tired of people who get anal about my car, and tell
me what's not stock....  those people should just point out what they
like and shut up...  as THAT sort of consideration should only come upon
REQUEST or if I have entered the car in a concours competition.)