Re: Los Angeles to San Francisco

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Los Angeles to San Francisco
From: Scott McGibney <mcgibney@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 07:51:52 +1300
hi Dave

Can't speak for the rest of the Canadian listers, but this sounds like
the makings of an
interesting odyssey; c'mon guys, lets get behind it. I'll throw out the
first offer - not that it
may be of a lot of use as my beast is a GT6 so my TR4 parts/knowledge is
a tad limited; that
being said, give me an idea of your time & route and I'll see who's
around Saskatoon and/or
Regina that may be a better resource than me.

Western Canada has been pretty well represented in the past on
"triumphs" - Penticton, Calgary,
Regina, Winnipeg, Thunder Bay - who's still on out there? This still
leaves a pretty big hole
going up over the lakes - have you considered the Detroit/Chicago/Deluth
route as an option (I
mention this having spent a delightful few days stranded in the
wilderness of Northern Ontario a
decade or so ago - picturesque, but ...).

Good Luck
Scott Mc