Brakes Revisited

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Brakes Revisited
From: Carol Zingone <JRHoffman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 08:56:14 -0400
Listers,

Last week I posted a question regarding my brakes going, in which I
believe I mentioned the fluid levels looked ok. That couldn't have been
further from the truth !

Sybill was *seriously* low on brake fluid, maybe had 1/3 of the amount
there should have been. (mea culpa, mea culpa)

I'm now concerned, of course, as to where all my fluid is going, since I
know the level was good about a year ago.  Is this typical of TR's ?
Or, is this indicative of a looming (read $$$) problem ?

Carol "Novice Mechanic" Zingone
74 TR6 -- Sybill