Re: Plug in TR4 block

To: <VANDECARR@aol.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Plug in TR4 block
From: "The Herr Family" <dherr@innernet.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 21:55:07 -0400
Dean,
The Roadster Factory used to sell such plugs in a "stick" that you threaded
into the block and broke off each plug. It was listed in their TR2-4
Companion
catalog. Are they stopping making this??? I would think that they would
still
need these for their engine rebuilds.

Dave Herr
73 Stag
65 TR4A

> From: VANDECARR@aol.com
> To: triumphs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Plug in TR4 block
> Date: Saturday, June 21, 1997 9:51 AM
>
> I need the aluminum plugs that seal up each end of the oil galley on the
TR 4