Re: What does firm mean?

To: Triumph@sfbayguardian.com, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: What does firm mean?
From: DShoop7572@aol.com
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 1997 17:09:08 -0400 (EDT)
    I think "firm' is being used in the context of say Mr. Hainey on Green
Acres selling Mr. Douglas tires for his tractor, or maybe Mr. Kimble
describing the weather. "Beutiful day Mrs. Douglas,well not really a
beautiful day but......
    Went to the VTR gathering in Hudson today. I'm BRG with envey. I was
disappointed by the lack of TR4's though. Bought some parts at the Roadster
Factory booth. I'm glad they're in the business. No sight of Charles though.

        It's 94 degrees ( hey !  where's the key for that? ) in Ohio. Blame this
posting on the heat. I once dated a girl who was 21 years old firm !

DShoop7572