Re: Austin-Healy Sprite

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Austin-Healy Sprite
From: Shane Rudkin <shanerudkin@advertise4u.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 09:32:46 -0700
Jack,

Having owned 'over the years' an example of each model 'still have a 65'
I would very much recomend a spriget for the wife 'lil underpowered with
their 998 or 1100 power plants'

MkII's are great, still got the side curtains, so ya feel like ya
driving a real classic.....

Parts are good in the US, theres a real cult thing happening with
sprites and midgets at the moment.....

If ya really get into em..... I sold a MkI 'Perfect Condition' in Japan
while my uncle was living there, for A$35,000. not bad for a car that
cost me A$8k finnished.

There cheap and great fun, if your not in a hurry....

Bst Rgds
Shane
Rudkin Investment Advertising
Sales: Shane Rudkin