Herald Needed (please help)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Herald Needed (please help)
From: John Matthews <matthews@sj.bigger.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 09:12:23 -0700
Fellow Listers,

Last week I posted a message about my friend who rolled his Herald
Convertible. The car is in pretty bad shape, and his plan is to purchase
another car and swap out all the parts he has spent the last year
replacing. This car was technically his wife's (she had one as a
teenager) and he really needs to replace it for obvious reasons.

He has asked me to inquire if anyone on the list has a Herald
convertible, preferably in or near northern California they would be
willing to sell. Interior, paint, engine, top, running gear can all be
shot or missing, but it should be relatively rust free. He traveled all
the way to Redding yesterday (a 5 hour drive one way) to purchase a car
there, but it wasn't as advertised, and he came home empty handed.

So, if anyone out there knows of a Herald that's in need of restoration,
or really in any condition besides mostly rust please contact me and I
will pass the info on to him. California would be prefered location, but
any information would be appreciated. TIA.

John Matthews
(800)473-3762