TR-4 Interior Question(s)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR-4 Interior Question(s)
From: token1@ridgecrest.ca.us (Darrell)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 09:27:11 -0700
Posted-date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 09:19:15 -0700 (PDT)
Is anyone aware of a source for a Midnight Blue interior for an early '62
TR-4?  I see the big three listing black but not Midnight Blue.  I need
the whole thing including seat skins.

Should the piping on the Midnight Blue interior be Midnight Blue also?

Anyone have an original car with the Midnight Blue interior that would be
willing to answer seemingly incessant, inane questions from Ma Leach's
favorite offspring (namely me)?

I am assuming that the dash padding for a Midnight interior would still
be black.  Is this correct?

Is the top dash cover for a TR-4 the same as for a TR-4 A?  My early car
(CT5368LO) has a dash cover that has "softer" (more round) lines to the
raised sections over the Speedo/Tach and Glovebox.  The later car (CT13108L)
has very deffinate corners to these raised areas, but I know the interior
for this car came from a TR-4 A.

Thanks,

Darrell Leach,   KD6LRC   DM-15,   Ridgecrest, Ca
   email: token@owens.ridgecrest.ca.us
1962 TR-4 (CT5368LO)   Every Day
1962 TR-4 (CT13108L)
1965 Spitfire Mk.II
1967 Spitfire Mk.III  (In work, lots of 1500 stuff)
Keeper of the TR-4 List.  Version 1.4 availible.