FW: HELP!!!

To: triumphs
Subject: FW: HELP!!!
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 00:08:21 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:  Admin request: /^subject:\s*help\b/i]

     Date: Sun, 1 Jun 1997 17:05:20 -0700
     From: "Hayes" <htjhayes@mysurf.com>
     Subject: HELP!!!

 'O Great Masters of the Lost Art of Triumph Repair,'

Is is possible that a 1978 Triumph Spitfire with overdrive has a gearbox
mount with two pieces where one side sort of fits into the other (or did I
just break it?). My other Spit, a 79' non-overdrive, had a one piece mount
but I don't know about this one. Someone told me that old overdive spits
have a two piece mount, but mine is a 78 and I'm scared to leave it as it
is right now. If in fact it is a two-piece mount, please let me know why.

Josh Hayes