Suspension Bushings

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Suspension Bushings
From: Eric Miller <emiller@europa.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 22:40:16 -0700 (PDT)
I have been lurking on this list for about a month, and this is my first
post.  Hopefully I will get some good feedback on this one.  I am in the
process of doing a frame-off restoration on a 1965 TR4-A.  I have the body
off the frame and am almost ready to coat the frame and suspension pieces
with POR-15 followed by a black semi-gloss spray.  Anyway, I am ready to
order new suspension bushings, but don't know if I should upgrage to
polyurethane, or stick with rubber?  I know that polyurethane will be a
stiffer, and that would be okay, but I have no idea how much stiffer.  Any
thoughts?

Eric Miller
Portland, OR
65 TR4-A (CTC53303)