FW:Florida antique car tags

To: triumphs
Subject: FW:Florida antique car tags
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 11:56:18 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE triumphs@Autox.Team.Net:    Non-member submission from ["William L.
Wynn" <wynnx@ibm.net>]]

     Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 22:24:17 -0700
     From: "William L. Wynn" <wynnx@ibm.net>
     Subject: Florida antique car tags

Last month I got a tag (license plate) for my 1970 TR6 CC55589E.  This
is it's first tag in ten years. I live in Orange Park, Florida  (North
Florida).  I asked about the antique tag and was told my 1970 was not
old enough.  I can't remember what the age requirement is.  Florida does
have a "Collectiable" tag.  There are no real restrictions on this tag,
it cost the same as a normal tag, but it looks like the 1960-1970 era
tags.