Re: Droopy TR-4 Motor

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, <token1@ridgecrest.ca.us>
Subject: Re: Droopy TR-4 Motor
From: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 21:55:21 -0400
I've been driving my '4 for 7 years. Not daily, but often. And, I've yet to
encounter this problem. And, I've never talked to a TR4 owner who has
experienced it. Strange... Then again, what station do you keep on the radio?

"And to think, it all started with a tractor!"

Don Sforza           dsforza@megahits.com                  KA1WV
1963 TR4        Connecticut Triumph Register             CT16707L