'73 Spitfire for sale

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: '73 Spitfire for sale
From: Nick and Julianne Davis <ndavis@pclink.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 1997 12:50:50 -0600
Hi All,

Saw this in the local paper.  Would be glad to check it out for anone
interested.  Unfortunately, I haven't the space to purchase it myself.  But
it would be a shame to see it go to scrap.

              '73 TRIUMPH SPITFIRE Reblt eng, frame & body. Parts or project
$500/bo 531-0653

See the original ad at
http://www.startribune.com/cgi-bin/transportation/rootEval.cgi in Auto
Repaiables

Usual disclaimers apply... I know nothing... No connection with seller...etc.

                                        - Nick Davis
                                         '76 Spit (aka Maggie) she passed
emissions.  YooHooooooooo!
**      That which does not kill me only makes me stronger.
**                      - Freddie Nietzsche
**                         German Philosopher
**