TRF Summer Companion

To: "tri" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TRF Summer Companion
From: "STU-JO" <STU-JO@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 14:49:59 -0400
Cc: "8" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
I know I'm going to catch heck for this but.......

In the above catalog I received today, Charles will graciously sell you his
no longer wanted rusty, dented TR250 bodyshell for a measly $6000. But
wait, there's more- for only another $1250 he will sell you new body parts
to replace the rusty ones. Boy, I bet their phones will be ringing off the
hook on Monday, what with that deal, and the unrestored TR8 in need of a
paint job for $14000.
I will now put on my asbestos suit and retire gracefully from the scene.