Re: Fast TR-6

To: "Lindberg, Andrew (MN12)" <Andrew.Lindberg@CORP.honeywell.com>
Subject: Re: Fast TR-6
From: Zink <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 23:50:16 -0500
Cc: "hooper@rf.capitolweb.com (Return requested)" <hooper@rf.capitolweb.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net (Return requested)" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Lindberg, Andrew (MN12) wrote:

> "Does anyone else have a list of cars that that they identify as
> "danger
> cars" which may do just anything, and are a threat to the personal
> sheet
> metal?  Here's my list:
> "1.  Volvos (those people tend to be just oblivious)
> "2. Family vans (almost as bad as number one)
> "3.  Conversion Vans
> "4. Broncos & those kind of "sport trucks"
> "5  Big Old Station Wagon
> "Caddies, Caprices, LTD's, etc. with little old ladies are way down
> the
> list.  With little old men in them, they move up several spots."
>
> Please exempt Volvo 122's from your position of honor.  I think we
> pre-brick
> cars should be accorded special status.
>
> Andy Lindberg (122 and TR3 owner)
>  -- but I agree with you on the other Couch Potato Vehicles --
> minivans,
> sport utes, etc.
Andy,
We need to add ANY car with 2 or more women in it with no men.(one like
this dang near killed me when I was 16), they were too busy talking to
see the red light they ran.
I need to take exception to #2,#3 and #4
I have an Astro van, A full size Conversion van, and a GEO Tracker.
Let's also add Pick up trucks with 4 or more people(adults and children)
all inside a standard cab.
City bus drivers.
and anyone whose radio you can here over your oun.
Larry Zink
1964 Spitfire4
1967 Tunderbird T/C
1983 GMC C2500