TR 250 Front Valance

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR 250 Front Valance
From: Ken Brown (Kenneth Brown) (Kenneth Brown) (Kenneth Brown) (Kenneth Brown) <kbrown@trmx3.dot.ca.gov>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 08:01:44 -0800
   I'm looking for a little help from my fellow Club Two Five Oh members or
anyone who might have some insight into my question. As part of the restoration
of my TR 250 I noticed that the car had at one time been in a accident and had
the front valance replaced with one from a TR 4. While the valance fits OK it
is missing the air opening in the lower center of the valance.
   Can someone on the list let me know the dimensions of the opening including
location, size (including approx. radius of the corners), whether the opening
has a lip around it or if it is just cut out? Is it worth cutting the opening
out?

Thanks in advance,
Ken  TR 250 since 1980