Re: Horsepower Schmorsepower

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Horsepower Schmorsepower
From: Eric Kieboom <ekieboom@xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 20:45:21 -0100
Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca> wrote:
>Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV wrote:
>>
>> I often hear people say that by doing such-and-such to
>>  their engine, they added x-amount of horsepower.  But
>> the question is, how can you tell?
>
>  I use one of these: http://www.gtechpro.com/

Some people maintain it doesn't work, but I have real, actual,
honest-to-grapefruit PROOF that oil additives WORK.   I bought a used 1975
AMC Pacer with a straight-6 engine.  The first thing I did when I got it
home was to add a gallon of DOCTOR MO-JO'S MOTOR CREAM with FLEX FLUORIDE
and VITAMIN-E and genuine "SLIPRION" brand Teflon-like product.
Immediately, several improvements were noted.  My mileage went from 20 to
60 miles per gallon.  The performance increased--the car had
149,450 miles on it when I got it, and was a real dog.  After adding
DOCTOR MO-JO's MOTOR CREAM with FLEX FLUORIDE and VITAMIN-E and genuine
"SLIPRION" brand Teflon-like product, it now goes from 0-60 mph in just a
tad under 5 seconds--and that's without shifting the three-on-the-tree out
of SECOND gear!  Also, miscellaneous other improvements were noticed, too:
The air conditioner stopped leaking and began working--it will now freeze
you out of the car.  Also, that nasty dashboard rattle STOPPED
immediately.  The braking and handling of the car have also improved
dramatically--I understand that this effect will continue with further
treatment with DOCTOR MO-JO's MOTOR CREAM with FLEX FLUORIDE and VITAMIN-E
and genuine ":SLIPRION" brand Teflon-like product.  And perhaps the most
amazing of all, the car actually looks LESS and LESS like the AMC stylists
were on very, very tightly controlled substances while designing the car,
the more of this miracle additive I use!  Also, on my last smog check, the
car's exhaust--remember, this car has almost 200,000 miles on it now--was
actually CLEANER than the surrounding air by an order of magnitude.  All
thanks to miraculous DOCTOR MO-JO's MOTOR CREAM with FLEX FLUORIDE and
VITAMIN-E and genuine "SLIPRION" brand Teflon-like product.
It's not available in stores and can only be had by calling
1-800-IMA-CHUMP.  Minimum order is 300 cans (a can is 4.2305 ounces, each
treatment requires half a gallon).  If you order 600 cans all at once,
you get--absolutely free--a genuine MUSTAFA SOYSAL brand FUEL LINE MAGNET
to bombard and
irradiate the fuel, repolarizing its molecular structure and making it
burn cleaner and more completely!  Order 900 cans, and you get--absolutely
free--a 12-oz bottle of genuine
CHARLENE BLAKE brand auto upholstery stain remover, guaranteed to remove
grape koolaid stains even from tough Chrysler upholstery.

===
Don't remember where I found this.
I'm sorry if this was ever posted to the list before, but I just couldn't
resist ;-)

Eric Kieboom
The Netherlands
('77 Spit 1500)