Re: Horsepower Schmorsepower

To: Martin_A._Secrest@NEB.VOA.GOV, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Horsepower Schmorsepower
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 12:45:37 +0100 (BST)
On Fri, 30 May 1997, Johnny Storm: International racing car driver wrote:

> yep it's simple, find out how much your mate has and then add enough to
> beat him, but not too much now or you'll have no excuse if he gives you a
> right pasting next time you go out!

Whoops! Forgot something, to find out how many extra horses have been
added simply see what the manafacturer claims. Without exception their
claims are always correct!:-) I've seen an extra 10 bhp simply by adding
'splurtfire' splarkplugs(!) to my tired 100,000 miler engine. Foe further
gains try 'slick 50'!!:-)

Johnny Storm '77 spitfire 1500