RE: Any sales going on?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Any sales going on?
From: Sandra Mecklenburg <meck@lanl.gov>
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 15:29:05 -0600
I managed to get everything I wanted, with the exception of brake shoes,
from TRF recently, including wheel bearing kits (for spitfire).
Unfortunately, on one order of approximately 10 items that included some
multiple-part kits it took them SIX shipments to get me all the correct
parts.  They tried hard (?) but did things like ship a major front end kit
with no trunions, then shipped one trunion and one bump stop (which I don't
think Spitfires even have), then it took 2 additional shipments to get me
the correct set of bushings because two different sizes had been mixed up
in one bin.  But they persisted and didn't charge me any extra for all this
shipping, and my car was only out of comission for an extra week.  Their
prices seem significantly cheaper than the others and I have continued to
use them with no more problems (I say with fingers crossed as I am
expecting a water pump tomorrow).  So does anyone need a bump stop for a
TR6?

Sandra
'79 Spitfire
Los Alamos, NM