Re: Sick of Dissing!<Pine.3.89.9705281426.A25404-0100000@bluestem.prairi

To: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Subject: Re: Sick of Dissing!<Pine.3.89.9705281426.A25404-0100000@bluestem.prairienet.org>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 09:15:24 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: Larry Schilling <lchillin@siu.edu>, TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
>> Don't you just get tried of people saying....
[snip]
>               "It's not an MG... It's a Triumph."

>       "Oh... When did MG make the Triumph?"

I usually get "ha ha, working on it again eh?" to which I reply, "No, just
routine service as it does alot of miles(65000 in 3.5 years), anyway, it's paid
for(unlike yours), it cost me 200 quid, it's still worth 200 quid(in parts:-)),
and it's a hell of a lot cheaper than yours to fix!!!" To which the old bag
next door usually buggers off! :-)

on the pregnancy issue, my girlfriends tolds me she is!!! Hmmmm, is life over
for me, will I have to grow up and be resposible, like spend all my dosh on a
house, etc, sell the spit and get a 4 seater, No CHANCE on selling the Spit,
I've got a boot rack and bungy straps I can use! :-)

Cheerio

Rich