Victor, NY show

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Victor, NY show
From: peb3@cornell.edu (Philip E. Barnes)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 11:41:23 -0400
Anyone on the list planning on going the show in Victor, NY this coming
Sunday? It has been a long time since I attended, but as recall they put
together a good show. (They being the MG Car Club and the Victor Lions
club.) They claim to be the one of biggest one-day shows in the country;
1100 cars. Now that the Mistress is whole, I plan to show her off. If you
get a chance, stop by and say hello. All the proceeds go to local
charities.

Phil Barnes
peb3@cornell.edu
'71 TR6  CC61193L (20 year owner)