TR6 Battery

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 Battery
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 22:24:31 -0600
Sorry, I meant to ask about the physical dimensions of the original
battery for a 76 TR6. I would like to replace my current one (which is
the wrong size) with a new one of approxiamtely the same dimensions as
the originals. If anyone knows this or can measure their battery (if
it's the original one) I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada