Re: Carpet Installation

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Carpet Installation
From: jhdavis6@juno.com (James H. Davis, Jr.)
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 00:16:36 EDT
Scott,
The rubber/fuzzy 'draught excluder' fits over the vinyl so it doesn't
show. Be sure to leave the door seal a little longer than you think it
should be as it seems to shrink a bit over time and may pull away from
the windshield cap or 'B' pillar finisher. Same goes for the trunk seal.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
'75 TR6  CF38690UO
'75 TR6  CF37325U