RE: Champagne Festival

To: CMaster808 <CMaster808@aol.com.wgcinet>, "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net.wgcinet>
Subject: RE: Champagne Festival
From: "Tom Gentry "<TGENTR@wgc.woodward.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 10:01:00 -0500
>>Oh and by the ,  Tom,I looked for ya there figured this would be your
>>turf??

Chet, it's my turf, but the TR-6 was smashed by a van and 2 weeks later
threw a rod.  It's languishing in that state, but I did recently get a
replacement engine.  I hope to have it running by the end of June.  As
for the body work?????

The '59 10 is still a basket case, though a somewhat prettier basket
case.  I would have finished it this summer if not for the unexpected
work on the TR-6.

I think I'm going into Triumph/autocross withdrawal!

Tom Gentry
Life is too short to drive boring cars!