Stripped Dist. Bolt

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Stripped Dist. Bolt
From: Carol Zingone <JRHoffman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 09:31:57 -0400
Fellow Listers,

Thanks to those of you who posted suggestions for my desperate plea for
help Friday.  I had wanted to get Sybill running this weekend, and
*assumed* that a 3 day weekend would do the trick.  NOT !

I got the dist. off, and cut the bolt nicely, with no damage done to
fingers.  Of course, discovered in putting everything back together,
that the bolt that fastens the clamp to the dist. mount just turns and
turns and turns....How fun.  Now I need what I presume is a distributor
mount, or to get my current one re-tapped.

Keep your fingers crossed ;-)

Carol Zingone
74 TR6 -- Sybill