Re: Radiator Filling

To: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Radiator Filling
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 10:45:18 -0700
Cc: Adam Turner <turner@public.se>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Johnny Storm: International racing car driver wrote:

> On Sat, 24 May 1997, Johnny Storm: International racing car driver wrote:
>
> > It's the dogs danglies by all accounts INCLUDING with anti-freeze
> > (as i've since learned!).
> >

> A ha! It is affected by anti-freeze after all!! Well it had to be really
> didn't it? We couldn't go aroung having our cake AND eating it!!:-)
>
> Johnny Storm '77 spitfire 1500

I'll say it again... My only experience with water-wetter is adding it
to a 50/50 coolant/water mix.... and I saw a major movement in my temp
guage and I noticed a significant change in the car's ability to stay
cool....

If it didn't work for someone else... cool... but it worked for me...
and the labeling of the product suggests that it should work this way
too.

If you want to run it with just water and Water-Wetter... go for it.
It's probably more effective that way... but just how effective do you
need it to be?  My car can sit at an idle on the pavement in Burbank/Los
Angeles during the summer....  I'm happy with my 50/50 + W-W  mix!

Justin
jmwagner@greenheart.com
Los Angeles