1948 Triumph 1800 Roadster

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1948 Triumph 1800 Roadster
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Sun, 18 May 1997 14:38:27 -0400 (EDT)
A fellow member of the local TR club has a 1948 Triumph 1800 Roadster.  He is
going to restore it but is having  problems obtaining parts.  It appears that
none of the ususal suppliers have much for him.  This is a rather rare car
and is something we all would probably like to see.  The few I have seen are
really nice.  He is not "computer literate" but is a good mechanic and owns
other LBC's.  Anyone help?

Here is a list of what he is looking for as a start:

Front bumper
Complete rear license plate assembly
Stone guards
Solex downdraft carb 35F AIE   H46
Air cleaner

If you can help - please come bac to me and I'll get you together with him.
 Thanks to all for your patience.  Anyone else who is interested in following
this, let me know and I'll keep you in the loop.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L