What a day!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: What a day!
From: Eric Kieboom <ekieboom@xs4all.nl>
Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 01:14:41 -0100
I'm very sorry if I raise some feelings of envy here, but I just have to
tell you all about the grrrrreat LBC-filled day I've had:

Saw an open Morgan +8 and two nice MGB's (one very early, one rubber bumper)
on my ten mile drive home from work, both top down and filled with obviously
very happy middle-aged couples.
Got out the Spit and had a long and immensely enjoyable drive with my wife.
Then I took out the Spit on my own, waved at an open Vitesse and when I
returned, I sort of ran into the guy in our street who just bought himself a
sound 1970 TR6. We got talking about our cars and he offered me a drive! My
what a car - what terrible brakes (leaky MC), but what a terrific engine! I
wish I had a video of my wife when I passed our house in that red TR6
instead of our Java green Spit...

Oh, by the way, waved at an MG-TD (open) and a rubber bumper MGB (closed) on
my five-mile drive in the TR6. Honestly!

The weather should be even better this weekend - I hope I can handle it ;-)

Eric Kieboom - '77 Spit 1500
The Netherlands